July 13, 2019
Advise for Livestock Owner at Risk of Flooding Area
- Keep a supply of feed and water ready, in case of flood.
- Prepare vehicles to move stored feeds and animals to the recommended higher ground.
- Prepare temporary animal rescue shelters at safe higher ground
- Make sure your animals are immunized against flood related disease.
- Get a treatment immediately if your animals is injured or ill before flood.
- Move your animals to safe higher ground or untie the animals during flood.
- contact or report to near LBVD office for any disease suspect.